The box contains a variety of natural and man-made/open ended resources and Includes:
- 4*100gm of homemade play dough in Easter inspired colours
- 1 Egg/chick/bunny playdough cutter (send randomly)
- Shredded paper
- Craft sticks
- Accessories to make Playdough chick (Pipe cleaners, Feathers, Googly eyes)
- Plastic eggs
- Bunny (Fillable and foam)
- Fur chicks-Mummy and baby chick
- Bunny beaded garland
- Pom poms
- And a container (to create and store creations)
Recommended Age: 3 years
• Small parts. Not recommended for children below 3 years and/or who put objects in their mouth. Adult supervision is recommended at ALL times.
•Our play dough is not gluten free.
It is home made/hand made on our kitchen bench top and our family consume nuts and eggs. Although the bench top is cleaned and re-cleaned after each batch of play dough is made and we use separate utensils, there may be a possibility, it may have come in contact to eggs and nuts.
Care and Maintenance
•If required, wipe resources with soft damp cloth.
Store Play dough in an airtight jar/tin and in refrigerator when not in use and after each play session.
How to use the box? The box is a great source of entertainment and learning at the same time. The items help to build and strengthened a child’s interest, knowledge, literacy, numeracy skills and imagination and creativity. Refer to handout for different play ideas. Please be aware, items may slightly vary from box to box and will not exactly match the picture. Items may shift during shipment Playdough is made to order.
Please be aware, items may slightly vary from box to box and will not exactly match the pictures